Wednesday, May 6, 2009

All Systems (a real big) Go

Just a quick note to all the people coming out of the woodwork to encourage and support our RAW team this year. Thank you SO MUCH!

I've been a bit hesitant to post my training regime on the blog. Call it "too competitive" or just plain too busy. Lets just say that I personally spend more than a few minutes studying my competitors blogs and social media pages - keeping tabs on their training plans. So.. why would I give away the intensity we're bringing to the race?

That said, we're about forty days from the start line. I can honestly report the beatings, intensity and (pretty much) planned cruelty & sleep deprivation are going absolutely to plan. In plain speak, this seasons' ramp up has brought me to the month of May stronger than ever before. I look forward to two more double centuries (Davis and Eastern Sierra), plus pre-on course training rides and a week long hell camp (in the Lone Pine area) to fine tune my fitness & endurance.

Again, thank you so much for your support in every way. We couldn't do this without friends, our amazing charity partner and our sponsors. If you haven't taken the chance to check out our Active Giving page, I encourage you to do so today. 100% of the donations go directly to Forward Motion for San Diego. Our jerseys will make an appearance soon (too).
all the very best,
Mike
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment